Nursery (Ages newborn – 18 months)
Toddlers (Ages 19 months – 3 yrs)
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ~ registration in the Family Life Center (church begins at 10:00 a.m.)
Use the circular drive in front of the Family Life Center to drop off your children. Please feel free to park in front of the Family Life Center. Then go grab some coffee & pastries in the CoffeeBean Coffee Depot before heading into church – which begins at 10:00 a.m.
Our staff is prepared to provide the best possible care for your child while they learn about God in a fun and safe environment. It is our desire that each child receives plenty of personal attention and that they will find Christ, love, and friendship in the midst of our church.
Newborns through 3 years are welcomed into a safe, loving environment. It is important to us that you and your child are happy while they are in our care.
- Bring extra diapers and a change of clothes.
- Label any items brought to class including cups, pacifiers, and diapers.
- Please DO NOT bring any toys from home. It is hard for children to share their special toys plus it is difficult for our staff to know which toys belong to each child.
- Please DO NOT bring any outside food for the Toddlers. We will provide a suitable snack for them. Feel free to bring their drink – but due to allergy situations we ask that no outside food be brought in that could accidentally be eaten by a child with life threatening allergies.
- If your child is potty training, please communicate this to the staff.
We have specific guidelines in order to provide a safe, clean environment.
- In order to provide a proper learning and safe environment, only pre-approved, scheduled staff and children may enter the Children’s Church area. This is for the safety of the children in our care. Restroom in the Family Life Building are reserved for children only, during service hours.
- All children’s ministry staff/volunteers have completed an application process and nation-wide criminal history.
- You will be asked to complete a child information form at the time of your child’s first visit, and requested to update the information as necessary (i.e., changes in your contact information including phone number and email; new or additional allergies, new or additional social or behavioral concerns, etc.)
- You will be required to sign your child IN and OUT each week – using our “matching” identification system.
- We maintain a safe ratio in each class
- Our rooms and toys are sanitized each week
~ You can also view the lesson plan below that the children are being taught ~
Each month contains a core lesson that is built upon each week with a scripture, prayer, visual aides, songs, activities, crafts, coloring pages, etc.
We are also learning The Lord’s Prayer
[click on the picture below]